About Proposition 33
The 2012 Automobile Insurance Discount Act (Proposition 33) will allow California insurance consumers to qualify for a continuous automobile coverage discount regardless of the company where they are seeking car insurance.
- Bambrick Media is home to the top Brisbane search engine marketing specialists . The company has an experienced and skilled team to working push your business at the top spot on Google, Bing and Yahoo!. Experience fast ROI and make tons of profits through Bambrick Media’s innovative solutions.
- This proposal gives consumers, instead of insurance companies, ownership of their continuous automobile coverage.
- Currently a California consumer can receive a discount for having continuous auto insurance, but cannot take this discount to competing insurance carriers.
- This proposition gives consumers control – similar to consumers owning their cell phone number, or their credit history.
- Looking for great seo services find them here http://www.seoservices.com.au
- This is a consumer friendly initiative that creates competition among insurance companies and lowers prices.
- This proposal is also an incentive for more consumers to purchase car insurance.
- This proposition was written to be inclusive– we have listened to the voters, our clients, and even the opposition, and made changes.
- Military – If you are in the military, you are eligible for the discount.
- Unemployed – If you are unemployed for up to 18 months because of layoff or furlough; you are eligible for the discount.
- Young Drivers – A young person on the cusp of leaving home gets the same rate as parents.
- Proportionality – Drivers are given a discount proportional to the amount of full years they have had insurance in the previous five years.
A bipartisan group has already voiced their support.