Get Involved with Proposition 33
Support the 2012 Automobile Insurance Discount Act (Proposition 33)
Consumers deserve a reward for being responsible. The American Agents Alliance is proud to sponsor the 2012 Automobile Insurance Discount Act (Proposition 33). We believe that consumers, and not insurance companies, should control their discount for following the law and having continuous automobile insurance. Currently, California consumers can receive a continuous coverage discount, but they cannot take this discount to competing insurance carriers.
Organic search engine marketing success depends on how your pages are optimized. Both off page and on page factors should meet the guidelines to avoid penalty by major search engines especially Google.
This new initiative increases competition among insurance companies, lower prices, and is an incentive for more consumers to purchase car insurance.
It allows the discount to be offered to members of the military, those who have lost their jobs, and for the uninsured, a percentage discount for the number of years they have had automobile insurance in the previous five years.
This is a good idea for California.
- YES! I’m voting YES on Prop 33.
- YES! Please list me as a public supporter of Prop 33.
- YES! Please list my organization as a public support of Prop 33.
- YES! I can help in the following ways:
- Distribute material
- Write a letter to the editor or op-ed
- Speak or volunteer at local events
- Use our logo in materials or communications
- Contact me about other ways to be involved
- Communicate with employees, members
- Send an email blast to my organization