Sacramento, CA – Proposition 33 makes getting car insurance an easier and more cost effective process for California consumers. The grassroots support for Proposition 33 continues to grow. Proposition 33 allows California consumers to control their continuous coverage discount, instead of leaving it in the control of insurance companies, and will result in a more robust insurance market and greater discount possibilities for consumers. Proposition 33 also protects those consumers whose insurance has lapsed for reasons that vary from being active military to suffering financial setbacks in this tough economy. Proposition 33 also allows young people the same insurance discount as their parents and will allow a proportional discount for those who have made the effort to stay insured.
The support for Proposition 33 continues to grow stronger. The following groups endorsed Proposition 33 this week:
• Asian American Business Women’s Association
• Asian Business Association of Orange County
• San Francisco African American Chamber of Commerce
• Council for Asian American Business Association
• Southeast Asian Community Center
• Global Network Solutions
• Greater Bakersfield Chamber of Commerce
Read Proposition 33 at www.YESProp33.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/yesprop33 and on Twitter @yesprop33.